- Costa Rican Telecommunications Brand Joins TISE Sustainable
- The Top 10 Challenges Of Doing Business In Costa Rica
- Adjustment To Visa Stamp Policy
Buying and Selling Real Estate in Costa Rica (Updated)
KEY FACTS OF REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS UNDER COSTA RICAN LAW - General - Real estate law in Costa Rica is governed by the principles established in the Costa Rican Civil Code for acquiring, selling and in any way disposing of property. The official registration of real property is made through a registry system, which is administered by the Real Property Registry of the Costa Rican National Registry. This system consists of a registration deed system, which provides for the public registration of instruments affecting land. Please see full Chapter below for more information.
Establishing A Business Entity In Costa Rica (Updated)
1. Types of Business Entities in Costa Rica - The most common types of business entities in Costa Rica are Corporations, known as Sociedades Anónimas (also referred to as “S.A.”), and Limited Liability Companies, known as Sociedades de Responsabilidad Limitada (also referred to as “Limitada” or “Ltda.”), which are governed by the Costa Rican Code of Commerce. Please see full Chapter below for more information.
- Closing Photo DIMEX Appointment For Rest Year 2022
- Residency Card Appointment Delays Until 2023
- Reduced Period Of Stay For Select Visa-Exempt Nationals
- Costa Rica Launches New "Digital Nomad" Visa
- Costa Rica's Free Zone Regime: An Attractive Market?